11.28.2005

Best birthday gift ever. . .

Ok, so it was almost 2 weeks ago already, but having my parents arrive just in time for my birthday (on the 17th) was pretty exciting!!!! :-D I felt like a little kid again with all the anticipation, all the stuff they spoiled me with ;-), and having the amazing opportunity to spend time together for these past couple of weeks (they leave this Saturday). Though I hope the pictures and stories on this blog give you an idea about my life here, it is great to have someone come and share in that, and experience those two worlds come together in a special way. . . Praise God for He is so good!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stefi said...

thats would be an awesome b-day gift! i still remember the first time my dad came for my b-day. it was nice!!!! looks like you have awesome weather there too. here its cold! lol
take care Karis