11.26.2006

absolutely incredible!!

This was my little trek out to Sanage Shrine near my place on Friday. . . and my view from the parking area -- I could not get over how amazing this tree was. . .


I'm not sure if it's different varieties of Japanese maple trees or what, but the colour variation from one tree to the next is amazing -- yellow, golden, and crimson red. . .
This is a shot I took looking into a small pond beside the shrine -- isn't it neat with the reflection of the pine tree branches and rooftop, maple leaves floating on the water, and if you look closely you can even see red and yellow carp fish below the surface!

2 comments:

Stefi said...

oh im jelous! thats so pretty! and it looks so nice and warm over there. compaired to here where its snowing and cold and you dont want to be outside. even tho the snow looks so pretty.. you know the snow that has that sparkle to it!

anyways off to finish things/cards for christmas.

Talk to you later

Love
Steph

Kathy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Making me wish I were there too.