1.30.2007

I'd never thought about that before. . .

So, today in class one of my students asked me "how do you get a signature?" Hmm. . . I remember practicing when I was little, and thinking I needed a "messier signature", but "making" one?!
Guess it makes sense, though, when you come from a country that requires registered "name stamps" which are used in place of a signature on official documents. Less chance of forgery maybe, but can be dangerous if it gets into the wrong hands.
Just thought that was interesting. . . can't take our "John Henry" for granted!

2 comments:

Stefi said...

they are cute arnt they! ill get new photos soon of them momma's doing alright.. puppies will get anoying in the next week or so when they are really running around!

Take care chicka

Love,
stef

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karis. Just a quick note after linking onto your blog while blog surfing. Particularly glad to see the photo of ESLers posted on the previous blog. Brings good memories of our time with you last May. Blessings!