10.03.2006

aren't they sweet?!

Ok, so I can't even count the number of times (practically) I've tried to upload these pictures onto my blog but, yay, they are finally here. . . hallelujah!
So, these are my cuties here, like my brothers and sister (yeah, with a bit of a "generation gap" since I could be their mom! :-s) Moe (4) with her masterpiece -- I drew, she coloured, with a bit of improv. . . This is my house / yard in Canada (did you recognize it mom and dad?), and the improv bit is Moe adding ocean on the top right. Yeah, I told her that the ocean is not that close to my house, but then decided that it would be a fun modification (if only you could do it that easily in "real life"!)
Hikaru (6) and I. . . Hikaru is a really creative kid -- the other day I was over there, and he was crafting a rocket out of a plastic water bottle. He also loves drawing / looking at flags of different countries, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's already surpassed me general geographic knowledge!
With Chiharu (I'll refrain from including the age), Hikaru and little Wataru -- he's figured out how to get onto his stomach from his back, but not the other way yet, and you can get him pretty excited with peek-a-boo, no need to hide, just turn your head!
Me and the kids. . . you can't beat family!
The September cooking class. . . cheese ball, shiskabobs and coconut cream pudding. We had a great time, and they are really getting the hang of the fact that it is laid back (ie. no levelling off measuring cups with knives!) It's so much fun to have others to cook and eat with too. . . :-)

1 comment:

Stefi said...

aw, the photos are SO cute!!! =) little kids are so so cute...and your looking great as well.

Looks like lots of fun as well!

Well incase i dont conncet with you before thanksgiving have a great thanksgiving.

Take care,
lv,
Steph